About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 12)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No music on the patio from 10pm - 9am every day Please do not hang out on the patio or porch past midnight Adults are responsible for their children
- At leaving: Remove all trash, leave used towels on bathroom floor, leave used beds unmade. Lock all windows and doors Leave the porch and back patio
- No Illegal drugs We are not liable or responsible for any accidents or injuries Please just leave the space like you found it!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Manuel EsparragoAsk a question
About Manuel Esparrago
Hello everyone, my name is Manuel. I am proud to call San Antonio my home. This is a great city with so much to offer, from its rich history, culture, weather, outdoors, food scene, night live.... Traveling is one of my biggest passion and that's how I started using sites such as VRBO. I have had amazing experiences on my trips and I truly hope your experiences are the same when you stay at my house in San Antonio.
Why Manuel Esparrago chose Government Hill
This is a 120 years old house that has been completely renovated, it has gorgeous original features with a full modern renovation, great open spaces to relax and a very nice front and back porch with a huge backyard. The house is less than one mile from the amazing Pearl Brewery district with tons of activities to do, restaurants and the start of the Riverwalk is right there as well. Downtown and Riverwalk are a couple minutes Uber ride as well.
What makes this House unique
Large, modern and very private and relaxing house, at one of the best location in San Antonio to get to any plafce and any activity you like.
- english, spanish