Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - One bedroom is upstairs and one is downstairs One bedroom is upstairs and one is downstairs
No smoking - No smoking or Vaping. No smoking or Vaping.
Max guests: 4 - 2 queen bed & couch that has 2 recliners.2 queen bed & couch that has 2 recliners.
Minimum age of primary renter: 22 - Minimum to rent is 22Minimum to rent is 22
- This home is a dander free home, there not any animals or pets allowed , guest forfeit all renter rights if a pet or animal is found on n property.
- If an animal or pet if detected on property, guest will pay all damages, including a deep cleaning fee of $1500.00
- By paying the deposit and booking with Wild Thang, you are agreeing to our rental agreement. and by booking is acknowledgement of such.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Bruce and Angela RidleyAsk a question
Why Bruce and Angela Ridley chose Pigeon Forge
Because it is close to everything but still secluded. We searched for over a year for the right cabin for our family. And Wild Thang is it. Pigeon Forge has lots of traffic so if you are in a cabin that is 5 miles out of town or more it is a nightmare to get to restaurants or shows or shopping, so we wanted one close so the drive would not be bad during peak times. We walk to the Island when the traffic is bumper to bumper. We love our cabin and hope you do to.