3000 sq. ft, 4-bedroom Home; Great History; Quiet Neighborhood
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 12)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - child friendly home with toys and big back yardchild friendly home with toys and big back yard
Pets allowed - 1 small dog (20 lb) ok; larger considered1 small dog (20 lb) ok; larger considered
No events - No parties/events; quiet after 9:00 pmNo parties/events; quiet after 9:00 pm
No smoking - No smoking allowed on premisesNo smoking allowed on premises
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- ALL RESERVATION REQUESTS require travelers to answer homeowner questions before reservation will be considered for acceptance.
- Traveler must sign COVID-19 Form upon arrival. Also - please see COVID-19 cancellation info under House Description
- Seasonal Renters: If away from property for more than 24 hours - set house temp no lower than 55 degrees and shut off water to house in basement.
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Mary Kay JamesAsk a question
About Mary Kay James
I reside in southern NH and grew up in Lincoln with my 7 siblings and grandparents in this home. Upon retirement, our parents decided to turn it over to us so we could continue to enjoy and build memories with our own families. We have enjoyed our home over the years and continue to return each summer.
Mary Kay James purchased this House in 1960
Why Mary Kay James chose Lincoln
A bit of history on our home: Prior to our parents' purchase of this home around 1960, the local physician lived here and operated his practice out of the section of the home which is now a separate apartment. Because of all the great memories we had being raised here in Lincoln, we wanted to keep it in the family so that our children could experience some of what made our growing up years so memorable. We still use the home often and always looks forward to coming home.
What makes this House unique
Feels like a home and not just a rental property. Lots of backyard space for kids to enjoy...and toys for inside play. Walking distance to everything. Feeling of safety in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Close to all the White Mountain attractions, including great restaurants, theater, local swimming holes, mini-golf, skiing, night life at the Woodstock Station, and lots more. Perfect home for families and friends to share.