Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Three BR, 2 BA Home close to Notre Dame and SW Michigan wineries.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Must rent for 3 night minimum.
- This home accommodates a maximum of 7 adults. Extra guests may allowed with owner's knowledge and consent.
- Extra guests, if allowed, will be charged $50 per guest per day.
Hosted by Greg and Connie FerrierAsk a question
About Greg and Connie Ferrier
Greg owns a business in Niles. Connie is an RN and a clinical supervisor in a large physician practice. We work hard and play harder. We have 4 grown children and 10 grandchildren and they all love coming home to play on the lake. We live 5 houses away from our guest home.
Greg and Connie Ferrier purchased this House in 2016
Why Greg and Connie Ferrier chose Edwardsburg
Our guest home is in a great location. Edwardsburg is a small town but it is conveniently located within 5 miles of Indiana. Elkhart, Granger, Mishawaka and South Bend are very easy drives within 10-15 minutes of Edwardsburg. Garver Lake is a great place to relax. Most of the residents on the lake live here year round.
What makes this House unique
The guest home is within 45-60 minutes of Amish country and the Shipshewana Flea Market. Spend the day sightseeing and then come home and relax on the pontoon or swimming in the lake. Enjoy the sunset and a drink on the deck or the swing.