Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 8)
queen · Cot
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a family friendly environment.We have a family friendly environment.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Use of hot tub for all members of group visiting the property is at guests' sole risk. Owner in no way accepts any liability for hot tub use.
- Guests are liable for a $250 to $500 charge to credit card for infractions in which loss of security deposit is described in Rental Agreement.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Shirley or Paul JaumaAsk a question
About Shirley or Paul Jauma
Paul and I are from Houston and enjoy traveling throughout the US and abroad. However, our favorite place to be is right here at Canyon Lake and the Texas Hill Country. We love sharing our "special part of the world" with others.
Shirley or Paul Jauma purchased this House in 2006
Why Shirley or Paul Jauma chose Canyon Lake
Our home on Canyon Lake in the Texas Hill Country affords the ability to enjoy so many activities in the area--we are half way between San Antonio and Austin. With such convenience, we have best of all worlds--water and related activities, beautiful scenery, rural living but close proximity to major metropolitan areas. Our home is quaint and set in a natural environment to enjoy nature at its best.
What makes this House unique
Our home is very special to us . We take pleasure in sharing our labor of love with our guests. The property is purposely kept a bit natural to enjoy nature at its best, deer visiting at our doorstep morning and night and our grey fox making an appearance from the den below the bluff. There re also two fire pits to enjoy smores. One pit is set conveniently near the back door of the house on the adjoining vacant lot and the second is near the natural Canyon Lake shore. Don't forget the incomparable, beautiful Sunsets!! ENJOY!