Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - dogs only, please.dogs only, please.
Max guests: 6
- No outside noise after 10 pm every night of the week. A Sonoma ordinance enforced by our close in neighbor.
- Please keep our garden beautiful by walking your dog around the block like we do.
- Be especially quiet in spa at night after 10pm. Sound carries.
Hosted by Linda ReidAsk a question
About Linda Reid
We travel a lot for work, so having a cozy getaway in the warmth of the wine country is the perfect antidote. We chose Sonoma because if you time it right, it is an easy drive from San Francisco. We even enjoy the winter rain, when we watch a movie, listen to music or read.
Linda Reid purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Linda Reid chose Sonoma
We love the Northern California wine country, and wanted a cottage to escape to when the fog of San Francisco summers got too much. Most summer days, there is a 20 degree difference between San Francisco and Sonoma. We also wanted something we could enjoy with friends, after great days of walking, shopping, and wine tasting.
What makes this Cottage unique
We love cooking and eating outside, and can do that almost year round. We especially like celebrating important milestones with friends, and use the labyrinth in the way back as a way to let go of the past and energize the future.