Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- Balance due 60 days before date of arrival. Full refund If you cancel prior to 60 days minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Within 60 days of arrival, any refund is subject to our being able to rebook your time. This is only fair as this is a commitment for both of us.
- Once you book our condo we will be blocking it off from other potential guests. Travel insurance is always a good option.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted byAsk a question
We live in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, but we always look forward to our '2nd home' at Kaanapali Shores. Dave is a retired news video editor at NBCUniversal and Brenda is a retired food supervisor with the Los Angeles school district. Benda likes to cook and Dave is a huge Frank Sinatra fan and frequently 'sits in' singin' with Marty & Elayne at the famous Dresden Club in Hollywood.
purchased this Apartment in 1999
Why chose Kaanapali
On our first trip to Maui, we were staying at the Sheraton and decided that we wanted a 2nd home in Maui. As soon as our realtor brought us to Kaanapali Shores, we knew that Kaanapali Shores was the place for us! It had just the right amount of resort atmosphere with the Beach Club restaurant and bar, the gift shops,etc., and still be a place where you could leisurely relax.
What makes this Apartment unique
We enjoy the two pools, the Tropical (aka Garden) and Ocean, - each with its own ambiance. We find the location to be of great convenience, since there is a strip mall anchored by a full size food market right across the street. Kaanapali Shores, itself, has its oven sundry store for those last minute items you might have forgotten to purchase.