Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 15)
double · single
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
Upstairs Hallway Bathroom
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - house is not childproof, please plan accordinglyhouse is not childproof, please plan accordingly
No pets - no pets, $200 per pet/day chargeno pets, $200 per pet/day charge
No events - $50 per guest/day unregistered$50 per guest/day unregistered
No smoking - $250 charge ozone machine rental for smoke odor$250 charge ozone machine rental for smoke odor
Max guests: 15
Minimum age of primary renter: 23 - must have prior approval if 23 or youngermust have prior approval if 23 or younger
- *Guests will allow owner and/or owner's representatives on property to fix or remedy issues; no 3rd party reservations; 23 years old or older to book.
- Guests wave 10 day notice as per NCGS § 42-3 (if guests do not leave on the check out date, the landlord has the right to repossess the property).
- *If you live in Charlotte or within 2 hours of Charlotte, you must have have prior approval before booking. Host will need reason for your stay.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by Kim PoultonAsk a question
About Kim Poulton
I've lived in Charlotte since 1980 and attended UNCC. I'm a registered nurse and real estate investor. My husband, Mark and I love to travel and meeting people! I love hosting and aim make your stay comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable!
Kim Poulton purchased this House in 2007
Why Kim Poulton chose Newell
I grew up in Charlotte and love the growing city with southern hospitality! You will have the privacy of the home to yourself in a quiet neighborhood with venues and amenities close by. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We will also be glad to answer questions you may have about Charlotte.
What makes this House unique
30% discount to COVID-19 responders. 10% discount on nightly rates for retired and active military, police, fire, and EMS personnel (ID required). Do not instant book for discount. Inquiry needs to be sent first before discount can be applied.
- english, Vietnamese