Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Cot · Sofa bed/futon
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - high chair, infant bed, night light, toys, movies high chair, infant bed, night light, toys, movies
Pets allowed - Small dogs with pre-approval and surcharge. Small dogs with pre-approval and surcharge.
No smoking - Smoking ONLY outside on the patio.Smoking ONLY outside on the patio.
Max guests: 6
- Check-in time is flexible and is a self check-in. Check-in instructions with photos and the lockbox code are sent to confirmed rentals.
- The patio is a wonderful conversation area during warm months but please be respectful of your neighbors and the noise level after 9pm.
- There is a private parking lot with a maximum of one vehicle allowed per rental. A parking permission pass is available to place in the windshield.
Hosted by Karen RoalsonAsk a question
About Karen Roalson
Hi! We're Craig and Karen Roalson. We both grew up in Iowa, (USA) and aside from living for three wonderful years in Annecy, France, we still live here. We moved to Annecy in 2002, When it was time to move back to Iowa, we took a leap of faith and decided to buy an apartment so we could come back to visit the city we had so enjoyed. It's been a lot of fun getting to meet people from all over and help them to have a nice stay in Annecy. We also have two rentals in Sarasota FL available.
Karen Roalson purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Karen Roalson chose Annecy Old Town
Upon moving to France we didn't know where we would be located. When we arrived in Annecy, we immediately saw how fortunate we were. Annecy is in the Rhone-Alpes area of France which is a beautiful area, just about 30-40 minutes south of Geneva, Switzerland. The Olde Towne in Annecy is charming and there is always something going on around the lakefront. We felt like we knew the town well and knew what kind of location would be best. We fell in love with this apartment's location, the little garden area, and the traditional French windows and high ceilings.
What makes this Apartment unique
When visiting Annecy people know about the Olde Towne, the lake, and the shopping. This apartment is close to all three and renters do not have to sacrifice space for location. It's quite spacious, including a garden area. There are also two bakeries nearby.
- english, french, spanish, italian