Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Caution: antiques and breakables in the cottage!Caution: antiques and breakables in the cottage!
No smoking - Smoking is allowed on all porches.Smoking is allowed on all porches.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- No food, drink, lotions, oils, creams near bedding or leather. Additional charges after the 2nd person of $20/night/person. Limit 4.
- Towel limit of of two towels per person for two night stays. Follow Check-out instructions thoroughly.
- Washer/Dryer can be used with permission and instructions only. There is an additional charge of $20.00 for washer dryer use. Lockbox code is 2525.
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by cynthia f quartermanAsk a question
About cynthia f quarterman
We love to travel and meet new people. Our travels have taken us to some unusual places yet the hospitality of strangers always delights us. We look forward to extending this same hospitality.
cynthia f quarterman purchased this House in 2018
Why cynthia f quarterman chose Toccoa
This Cottage is located near historic downtown and Toccoa Falls. It has been completely renovated to provide all the comforts of home in a small, private space that is centrally located.
What makes this House unique
Greenspace Park in front of the house Secluded wooded area in the back Front porch, Back porch with outdoor seating Large TV Wifi New Kitchen and Stainless steel appliances Unique decor Local Artwork Old house but modern feel Convenient Quartz counter and bar area for laptop space Close to over 40 waterfalls and hiking trails in Northeast GA Wineries are plentiful in this area Antique Mall 2 blocks away Quaint downtown area becoming a destination spot in Northeast GA
- english, french, Our son speaks fluent Spanish