Fabulous Panoramic Bay Views and Balcony Hanging Over the Sand!
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
queen · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Renters must be at least 25 years old. No smoking inside the property, or parties are ever allowed.
- We require our electronic rental agreement listing all house rules and policies to be signed within 24 hours of booking. We will contact to verify.
- If the property is in an HOA complex, you are agreeing to the terms with that HOA at booking.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Nancy's Vacation RentalsAsk a question
About Nancy's Vacation Rentals
I purchased this condo to live in when I was single and turned it into a vacation rental in 2002 when my husband (who is from Colorado) and I moved to Julian, a small historical gold rush town in the mountains of San Diego. "You can take the boy out of the mountains but you can't take the mountains out of the boy." I was an international flight attendant for Pan Am and United but retired in 2001 after 32 years, the last 5 years of my flying career was out of United's base in Paris, France. I retired from flying after the tragic events of 9-11 and started a Vacation Rental business.
Nancy's Vacation Rentals purchased this Apartment in 1990
Why Nancy's Vacation Rentals chose Crown Point
I fell in love with the location and the balcony overlooking beautiful Sail Bay. It's my favorite location in all of San Diego!This quiet upscale bay front area is the very convenient and the perfect scenic location for visiting San Diego.
What makes this Apartment unique
Watching the sunsets from the balcony (look for the green flash!) and all the sailboats, catamarans and outrigger canoes on the bay and the boardwalk below. Strolling or bike riding on the boardwalk around 4000 acre Mission Bay and along the ocean. We provide the bikes!
- english, french, spanish