Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Queen size bed - ensuite
Toilet · Bath with shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Sleeps 2Sleeps 2
Pets allowed - $50.00 non-refundable fee. 20 lb limit.$50.00 non-refundable fee. 20 lb limit.
No smoking - Smoking not allowed. Smoking not allowed.
Max guests: 2 - TwoTwo
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- One assigned parking place for this unit. Please park in the left most parking space.
- No loud parties or underage drinking. No outside activities after 10 PM, please.
- Dunes and wildlife are protected by Florida Law. No walking on dunes or disturbing wildlife, no picking sea oats. Please protect our environment.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Brenda PlattAsk a question
About Brenda Platt
Jim and Brenda - We are retired from long careers in telecommunications and have traveled extensively in the US and abroad. We've been to many beautiful places but none, to us, are as beautiful as Amelia Island. The island still has the small town feel and people are friendly and welcoming. Nature thrives on Amelia Island
Brenda Platt purchased this Apartment in 1989
Why Brenda Platt chose Fernandina Beach
Amelia Island is a small, unspoiled barrier island with a beautiful Victorian village. Almost everything on the island is within five minutes drive. Locals are friendly and helpful. If you need a bigger city 'fix', Jacksonville is only 45 minutes away.
What makes this Apartment unique
The ocean in all its changing moods. Beautiful sunrises, lovely moonlit walks on nearly secluded beaches. Privacy. Shore birds and dolphins.