Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Guest Room #1
double (2) · single (2)
Guest Room #2
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Violation of our occupancy policy, pet policy, smoking policy, stains to furniture/cushions will result in the loss of some or all of your deposit.
- As a courtesy to our neighbors, please control noise after 10PM.
- NO PARTIES ALLOWED. The authorities will be called and we will retain your security deposit.
Hosted by Shelly ErvinAsk a question
About Shelly Ervin
We are a family of five in the SE area of Michigan. My husband and I have three children who keep us plenty busy with hockey. We both work full time and have each been with a Fortune 500 company for many years. This home is our favorite getaway and we are glad to share it with others. It has all the comforts of home and is a great place to make beautiful memories!
Shelly Ervin purchased this House in 2004
Why Shelly Ervin chose Au Sable Charter Township
The view, the beach, the water! We have been all around Michigan and you can't beat this stretch of Lake Huron for pure sugar sand and great swimming. The home itself has so many views of the lake, you can't beat it. We put a lot of time and effort into decorating and upgrading the property. We have been very fortunate with wonderful guests who treat our home like their own. We promise you won't be disappointed.
What makes this House unique
Million dollar views! The layout of the house and windows gives great views of the lake. It's also beautifully decorated with all the comforts of home. The home is nestled between the piers of Oscoda and East Tawas so access to both towns is quick. The AuSable River is just minutes away. Enjoy fishing, canoeing, or tubing on the river.