Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please bag trash and put lids on trash cans because it deters animals from digging in the trash :-) Pick up early morning on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Please park in the 2 parking spaces next to cottage. Be sure your vehicle does not stick out into the road. No cars can be parked on road or pinestraw
- Please take all beach items to beach with you; do not leave any beach items on the beach access path. Please bring all trash, items back to cottage.
Hosted by Paula CaproniAsk a question
About Paula Caproni
We live in the cold snowy Midwest and love coming to our Florida cottages. We are big believers in vacations! We come to the cottages with family, friends (including my girlfriends from college). Sometimes, we use both cottages together, and we stay in one cottage and our friends stay in the other cottage (we also own Key Lime next door VRBO 33828). Unfortunately, we can't be there all the time, so we're happy that our guests can enjoy them when we're not there!
Paula Caproni purchased this Cottage in 2004
Why Paula Caproni chose Seacrest
We decided to buy Key Lime Cottage after we bought Ahhh The Good Life (VRBO 25160 next door) because we enjoyed Ahhh The Good Life and the Cottages at Camp Creek so much. We also liked the idea of having two side by side cottages for when we (and our guests) travel with friends and family who want to spend time together and have some privacy as well. We love the location (off the beaten track yet close to everything we need - restaurants, coffee shop, parks, bike trail), lovely quiet beach with stunning sunsets, very big pool (I love to swim laps in the mornings when I'm there and lay on a float in the pool in the evening and watch the stars come out), big porch (which is great for when it rains, too), and the design of the cottage which is so nicely laid out. We also thought it would be great to have the side-by-side cottages for when we travel with family and friends (and for when our guests travel with family and friends). Having the side-by-side cottages is more flexible than having one big house because our guests get to spend a lot of time with the family/friends they travel with and at the same time have privacy for when they want it, especially if the family/friends have different daily routines/schedules.
What makes this Cottage unique
Everything. The cottage itself (books, games, movies, puzzles and more for all ages, which is great to have on sunny days or rainy days - no one is ever bored), the porch (we pretty much live on the porch when we're not at the pool or beach), the beautiful beach, the short walk to Alys Beach Coffee Shop (Fonville Press), and proximity to Rosemary Beach, Seagrove, Seaside, Grayton Beach.