About this rental
Bed & Breakfast in Yogyakarta, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 3)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- To ensure the comfort of all guests, we ask tha...
Hosted by BAKTIAsk a question
Far more than just a place to visit or work, at Yabbiekayu we see ourselves as social entrepreneurs, and agents for positive change. As your hosts, we aim to be welcoming, professional, and environmentally friendly. More like a family than a group of ‘staff’, we enjoy working cross-culturally, rising to challenges and having fun. The team has a diverse range of skills, and interests making Yabbiekayu a great place for visitors and locals alike. Team members speak a mix of English, Indonesian, and Javanese. We hope you enjoy getting to know our team.
What makes this Bungalow unique
- Only 15 minutes by vehicle to the center of town - proud and happy staff who go above and beyond to share knowledge and experience of the local area (no matter how crazy they think your plan/s may be :) - gorgeous eco environment - watching nature in their edible gardens - plastic free breakfast boxes provided if you are out for the day - We actively encourage the awareness of the environment and support eco friendly practices in every way- refill water bottles - reusable straws, nature inspired cooling systems, using organic biodegradable soaps, planting vegetables and fruits as much as we can to supply our wholefood restaurant. - The Javanese unique culture of respect /acceptance /love - We encourage our staff to nurture not only the environment but those who tread within it
- english, Indonesian