Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Large amount of steps down to the lakeLarge amount of steps down to the lake
Max guests: 6 - Sleeps 5 in bedrooms, has pullout sofaSleeps 5 in bedrooms, has pullout sofa
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Fires permitted if no local fire ban in effect, must call and confirm if any bans in effect and to activate Burn Permit before any fires are lit in th
- Must complete, sign and return the attached rental agreement to owner.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by LynnAsk a question
I have been going to this property for many years. I love the peacefulness of the property and being away from the city. The view of the lake and the sunsets off the back deck are incredible. I am an animal lover so pets are allowed at my property. This is a picture of myself and my dogs last summer.
Lynn purchased this Bungalow in 1989
Why Lynn chose Wellington
This is a my only property, I don't own multiple properties. It's well maintained. It's a large one acre private property with waterfront access and gorgeous views of the lake. The pictures do not do it justice and I have been told this by many of my renters.
What makes this Bungalow unique
Prince Edward County is a unique place in itself and it's growing like crazy here. There is lots to see and do here as mentioned in my Property descriptions, winery's, unique shops, quaint towns, parks, drive in, biking, hiking etc. If you have never been to 'The County', it's well worth the visit.