Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 7)
queen · single
Living Room Sleeper Sofa
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Absolutely no pets allowed.Absolutely no pets allowed.
No smoking - NO SMOKING VAPING OR E-CIG IN CONDO OR PORCH NO SMOKING VAPING OR E-CIG IN CONDO OR PORCH
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- Cancel outside of thirty days you will receive your $ back in full. Cancel within 30 days we try to re rent or apply your $ to a future stay.
- We will be sending your our lease agreement to sign and return as well. This will explain the cancellation policy in better detail.
- No smoking/ vaping allowed including on the adjoining porch. No pets can be brought. No more than 7 people. Condo is small and we will be notified.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Jennifer W TannerAsk a question
About Jennifer W Tanner
Hi,we are your hosts, Chris and Jennifer Tanner. We are both native Floridians and from 5th and 4th generation Floridian families respectively. Jennifer was born and raised in Ormond Beach, FL, while Chris is from Lakeland, FL. We met while attending Florida State University. We are huge Seminole fans, but we welcome Gator fans to stay with us, especially since University of Florida Shands Cancer Center has a special place in hearts, as our oldest daughter was treated there for many months. Our three children are under 13 years of age, including Evie who is doing amazingly well after years of chemotherapy and radiation. We have a strong focus in finding ways to make great things happen out of a difficult experience. We are proud of the opportunities we have had sharing our story with others to provide hope in getting through something so unimaginable. We are also thrilled to help various charities like Runway for Hope, Camp Boggy Creek, Arnold Palmer Hospital and St. Baldricks raise money for Pediatric Cancer Research. We live and work near Orlando, FL, an easy drive from the beach. We love visiting our condo as much as possible when available and our children have the best time at the beach. We furnish the condo as we want to live, not as a rental unit. It is nicely appointed, knick knack free and safe so we can relax and enjoy our time too. We have been hosting guests in our condo for awhile and we enjoy seeing many families visit with us year after year. Nothing makes us happier when families feel the property is their vacation home too. We love everything about our state; its natural beauty, it's heritage and and all of its sunshine. It is our pleasure to give you a chance to experience a little bit of what we experience every day. Please join us for a relaxing get away at the beach and see everything that Florida has to offer. We look forward to hosting you and your family very soon.
Jennifer W Tanner purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Jennifer W Tanner chose South Patrick Shores
1. Convenient location to Orlando - only an hour drive and most of which is interstate highway 2. Convenient location to central Florida attractions - only an hour drive to Disney and Universal parks and only a half hour to Kennedy Space center. 3. Not your typical Florida east coast Florida beach - peace and quiet because of limited public access and nearly 8 miles of protected beaches to the north. 4. Spectacular view - an incredible southern view of the coastline from every room in the condo. We have seen other condo's views and we feel strongly that this view is unparalled. We bought two out of 5 units avaialable in our building with this view. That is how much we love it, as do our guests!
What makes this Apartment unique
It is unlike any other location on the east cost. Sandpiper Towers is located directly south of Patrick Air Force Base (less than a .25 mile). The entire beach along the air force base is all protected, nearly 8 miles, so it makes for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. It is very different from what is typically advertised for Florida beaches such as Cocoa or Daytona. There are no crowds or cars driving on the beach, so if you are looking for peace and quite, this is definitely the spot. At the same time it is conveniently located to local shoping and dining, as well a short 8 mile drive to Cocoa if you want to see some of the local attractions or 7 miles to Melbourne if you want to experience one of the local trendy shopping areas.