Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Absolute waterfront - unsuited to small children.Absolute waterfront - unsuited to small children.
No smoking - This is a non-smoking property. This is a non-smoking property.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Carriage House (sleeps 2 adults) may be added onto existing rental for $150 per night extending maximum to 6 people.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Kerry Payne StaileyAsk a question
About Kerry Payne Stailey
Hi, We are Kerry and Justin, photographers and business execs, who recently escaped Brooklyn for the beauty of Maine and Connecticut. We love great food and fancy cocktails and feel that Mid Coast Maine offers the best of everywhere we've each lived (including San Francisco, New York, Pennsylvania, Lake Tahoe, Byron Bay and Sydney). Here we've found a friendly happy community, a strong art scene, distilleries and vineyards, true foodie destinations, and scenery so lovely you'll be dreaming of it long after you leave. We settled into Blenheim Park, our dream home, in January 2017, and feel it's just too lovely to keep to ourselves. Come and enjoy it with us!
Kerry Payne Stailey purchased this Cottage in 2017
Why Kerry Payne Stailey chose Bremen
Blenheim Park is a stunning 16 acre estate that was lovingly transformed into an estate over a 40 year period by the previous owner (who still visits regularly). Long time fans of the beauty of Maine and the warmth of its people, we watched this property online from our home in Brooklyn for a year, and finally inspected it during a trip to volunteer at a Maine summer camp for bereaved children. We fell in love and immediately set about selling our Brooklyn properties to make the move North. It's truly our dream property and we're excited to share it with guests during the warmer months.
What makes this Cottage unique
- Retreat space available with conference table and brainstorm sofa spaces for 10 pax, 65" 4K tv for presentations, flip charts, WiFi, catering and more. - We are absolute lakefront. May not be suitable for young children. Lovely under snow, blooming in Spring, refreshing in Summer and vibrant in Fall, there's not a season that doesn't shine at Blenheim Park.