Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
king · single
Shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The house is NOT child proofed. Please take care.The house is NOT child proofed. Please take care.
Events allowed - Allowed under certain conditions. Please contact.Allowed under certain conditions. Please contact.
Max guests: 7
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We recycle. Please put glass, plastic, cans, and paper in the recycling bins at the bottom of the stairs in the basement.
- Please strip beds and put sheets and all bath and kitchen towels near the laundry machine in the basement.
- Please leave tidy, wipe down kitchen counters, and turn off all lights and fans in the main house and beach house.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by PamelaAsk a question
I am from Littleton, NH but I have lived in many countries. I studied at Boston University for undergrad, and earned an International MBA at Nijenrode in The Netherlands. My husband and I have owned hotels/restaurants in the south of France, Italy, and Lebanon. Because I have traveled extensively and stayed in many diverse lodgings, I believe we have made our place on the lake in NH a perfect space for convenience and relaxation while traveling.
What makes this House unique
You will experience serene peacefulness, day and night. There are a great deal of animals and birds. There are lots of outdoor activities pertaining to the lake: kayaking, canoeing, boating, extensive snow mobile trails accessible from the lake, ice fishing, snow and cross country SKIING very close by.
- english, french, arabic