About this rental
Ozarks Mountain Cabin Sleeps 17 in Comfort
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 17)
Bunk bed (2)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Two pets maximum. 40# each. $35/pet plus 10% taxTwo pets maximum. 40# each. $35/pet plus 10% tax
No smoking - Ourdoor receptacle provided. See lease.Ourdoor receptacle provided. See lease.
Max guests: 17
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Rules specified in our rental lease/pet lease contracts and those included in the driving/ access directions must be agreed to before booking.
- Booking will not be confirmed without agreement. Please ask for copies of rules to be emailed if you do not receive them with the lease contract.
- Your agreement must be in writing within 48 hours of Instant Booking.
Hosted by Paula DominiqueAsk a question
About Paula Dominique
I'm Jeff Formica, the owner of Cave Creek Cabin. One of my early work experiences was in Arkansas, and I fell in love! No matter where future jobs took me, I always came back to Newton County for vacations, and I always searched for a property I could purchase. The acreage here at Harmony Acres was perfect and I bought it in 1986! It took until 2000 to find the right location for a cabin, but once I did, Cave Creek Cabin came together - a dream come true!
Paula Dominique purchased this Cabin in 2000
Why Paula Dominique chose Mount Judea
The acreage where the cabin sits was entirely wooded. Paula, my manager, and I walked the property and this ridge top location is where we thought the cabin would have the best view and be most accessible. But there was no cabin! E-bay to the rescue! This beautiful old 1840's-era dogtrot cabin was originally in KY. In 2000, I purchased the entire thing, including the stone chimney, and had it hauled here on two 18-wheelers. All the pieces and parts were carefully numbered. Our neighbor across the next ridge, Wendel Norton, and his crew restored and glorified it to the cabin you experience today. You might enjoy the video we've provided of the hauling and building process.
What makes this Cabin unique
I think you'll agree it was a good decision! The view of the mountains over coffee on the front porch says it all. Burdens are lifted, peace and calm reign, and the soul is restored at Cave Creek Cabin. As a participant in the Wildlife Habitat Improvement Program,e, I am honored to be a steward of the forest, helping preserve the watershed of the Buffalo to ensure that Cave Creek remains a sanctuary/habitat for elk, deer, turkey, eagles and other wildlife. We hope you too find sanctuary here and come back often.
- english, Spanish/French via e-mail only