Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 5)
Bottom floor small suite
Bottom floor Romantic
Top floor Large & Light
Toilet · Shower · Bidet
bottom master bath
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bidet
top master bath
Toilet · Shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Smoking allowed - Smoking is strictly allowed ONLY on terraceSmoking is strictly allowed ONLY on terrace
Max guests: 5
- We love our home and hope you will take care good care of it. Also, please respect our neighbors and keep the noise down after 10pm on weekdays.
- Please turn off all lights before you leave, especially the heating, if you are using it during the cold months, as it can run very high bills!
- It's very important that you close every window and the door to the upper terrace every time you leave the house, or it could get flooded if it rains!
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Hosted by Cristina BerioAsk a question
About Cristina Berio
I'm an Italian native from Milan, currently residing in Los Angeles. I work in the film industry as a Dubbing Supervisor, and my jobs frequently take me to South America and Europe to supervise the foreign language dubbing of major film releases. My kids and grand kids are spread all over the world, so it takes a lot of flying to see them every year, but I love it! I'm fluent in English, Italian, and Portuguese, and I speak a little bit of French and Spanish. Our, greeter, Karin, is also fluent in German.
Cristina Berio purchased this Apartment in 2003
Why Cristina Berio chose Radicondoli
This property is owned by me and my siblings. Our dad settled in Radicondoli in the 1980s' and he loved this village. Before passing away in 2003, he wanted to make sure we had a place in Radicondoli, so we could come back to this lovely village, so dear to him. Plus we still have close relatives that live in the area. We feel so lucky we can come here on vacation every year with our families, and enjoy our elegant, comfortable and huge apartment ... much more spacious than other comparably priced rentals in town!
What makes this Apartment unique
This apartment is so large that there are several distinct areas to it, each with a different feel. Each bedroom is quite different from the other and they are on different floors and opposite sides of the apartment, so there is a lot of privacy. The kitchen is to die for ... truly a sociable pleasure to cook in! Catering and cooking lessons available upon request and pending availability, at additional cost to be determined.
- english, spanish, portuguese, italian, (German and French by email only)