Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
En Suite Bedroom
Sofa bed/futon (2)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Smoking is not permitted within the enclosed areas of the villa but is permitted on the pool deck, veranda and balconies.
- Neither the Owner or the Property Manager can be held liable for property loss or damages, nor liable for injury or accidents at the villa.
- As the pool is not enclosed and there are steps within the villa and outside down to the road, children, esp small ones, need to be watched carefully.
Hosted by Katie MurphyAsk a question
About Katie Murphy
My name is Glenn Pereira and I am the owner of the villa. Katie Murphy is my daughter and she kindly handles all the administration to do with villa enquiries and bookings. She is very efficient and will give you the best service possible. I was born in Burma (now Myanmar) as a British citizen and came to England at the age of 9, to the Croydon area of South East London. I was educated at St Joseph's College in Upper Norwood and UMIST, part of Manchester University, before living in the Wirral, Merseyside and working in Liverpool for 8 years. Married Fiona, who was born in Surrey but lived all her life on the Wirral, and moved with her and our three kids (1,3,5) to the Netherlands where we lived for 22 years before returning to England, to a lovely village called Clifton Hampden near Oxford. I worked in IT and Management consultancy before semi retirement and now work part time as chairman of a training company in the Netherlands. Katie is our youngest and she is married and living in Cornwall. Having lived much of her life in the Netherlands, she is fluent in Dutch and German. She went to a EU run European school in Bergen in the Netherlands before obtaining an Equine Science degree at Writtle College near Chelmsford. She then worked with horses for many years, mostly with Blue Cross, before becoming the Production Manager for a Lighting company. She is now married and living in Cornwall.
Katie Murphy purchased this Villa in 2006
Why Katie Murphy chose Kalkan
Cedar Villa is beautifully located with stunning views, peaceful surroundings and reasonable access to the town while enjoying a rather unique position of absolutely uninterrupted views only 50 yards from the Mediterranean. How often can you find a property so close to the sea?
What makes this Villa unique
What our guests usually say is that the villa is very well equipped and they very much appreciate the services and considerate attention of Mehmet, our Property Manager.
- english, german, Dutch, Correspond in more languages, with GoogleTranslate