Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bidet
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Cot & high chair availableCot & high chair available
Smoking allowed - Permissible only on balcony terrace - Please.Permissible only on balcony terrace - Please.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No parties or misbehaviour. Respect please for fellow neighbours. Thanks for your co-operation
- Apartment be left as found. Otherwise any additional cleaning fee levied.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: European Holiday Home Association (EHHA – Europe)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
Hosted by David ShardlowAsk a question
About David Shardlow
Bristol born & living here some years & thoroughly enjoying it.
Why David Shardlow chose Morvedre
My property offers a pleasant airy south facing aspect thus naturally bright (all day long) & surprisingly spacious living/dining room leading on to a charming 'eye of the sun' balcony offering an unusual (for the city centre!) delightful open tree-lined perspective. The modern building being constructed and maintained - full exterior of building facade & internal light-wells cleaned & repainted/repointed - to a very decent standard for S.Spain. Offers unusually for building of this size, dual lifts - most comparable buildings offer just the one! - extra efficiency & reliability - & ramps from street level. Excellent communications. Just 5/8min direct walk to the C.14 Serranos towers to Carmen (entrance to Historic city) the city's trendiest most International & its most cosmo' quarter. Metro 'Sagunto' 90m offering fast direct, regular beach service - quicker than by car/bus (enroute 50 sets of traffic lights!). 3 A.1 value supermarkets are within 1-4 min direct walk. 'Mains' gas provides unlimited hot water for decent multiple showers unlike 'all-electric' standard apartments - due to Spanish power restrictions - with statutory standard 1.4Kw max immersion's. That'll be one full 8 min shower. Next person will wait & wait.....
What makes this Apartment unique
* 200Mb Fibre Optic for streaming music or films in full H.D without the city's now infamously unreliable ADSL & its constant 'drop-outs' @ peak times i.e; 20.00-23.00 & weekends! * Delightful south facing balcony, enjoy year round sunshine. * Dual Inverter energy efficient air/conditioning - & not the usual solo unit - for your comforts offering winter warmth & summer freshness. * Spacious 24m2 full of daylight comfortable living room. * Ease of access to all the city's best attractions. * Brilliant funky kids play areas & adults exercise machines in the delightful recently completed Jarden de Morverdre - just opposite. * Nearby @ 2min 'El Bocaito' terraced bar/cafe & Asturian restaurant. * On-street mostly unrestricted car-parking - rarely available & quite impossible in the majority of Spanish towns. Save yourself all the associated hassles & inevitable expenses - average 18€ daily rate - with this somewhat overlooked, but excellent cost-effective advantage. Some patience or timing as per my 'Tip' for easier parking times ***** SAVVY SHOPPERS ***** Want to save some serious money on top Spanish clothing brands? Then walk or hop on bus 8 (4 mins) along Calle Ruaya to main bus station where right next door is the Nuevo Centro (City's biggest mall) & El Cortes Ingles - Take MetroBus 160 for express service (allow 26 mins) to Centre Comercial Bonaire - reputedly Spain's largest out of town mall & savings upwards of 80% off.
- english, spanish