Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower · Bath (no shower) · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Better suited to older childrenBetter suited to older children
No smoking - No smoking on the property, penalty $1,000.No smoking on the property, penalty $1,000.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Age requirement for primary renter.Age requirement for primary renter.
- On arrival if you show up with additional guests not named in the reservation, you will be charged an extra $50 per person per night.
- The back gate combination lock is for your security. Please ensure it is kept locked at all times. There is a charge of $50 for unreturned keys.
- If you book the reservation but are not staying, one guest must be designated as primary contact. Overnight sleeping on the sofa is not permitted.
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Victoria HaddenAsk a question
About Victoria Hadden
I'm a fine artist (painter) and writer, and now an innkeeper, too!
Victoria Hadden purchased this Apartment in 2001
Why Victoria Hadden chose Cabbagetown
Cabbagetown is a special place, and my property has that magical energy. Celebrities have stayed for months and children don't want to leave. I wanted to live here all my life and almost 20 years ago my dream came true. Now I enjoy sharing this dream with the global community. Also available for shorter stays.
What makes this Apartment unique
Authentic Arts and Crafts home with original features, heritage protected by the City of Toronto. I'm the owner and live upstairs so will be here to greet you upon arrival and offer suggestions for whatever you may require to make your stay a memorable one.
- english, Some French