Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
queen · single
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Loft not suitable for kids under 7Loft not suitable for kids under 7
No pets - Fine of $200 for having pets at the propertyFine of $200 for having pets at the property
No smoking - $200 penalty for smoking on property $200 penalty for smoking on property
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- The Rail Stop cabin reserves the right to deny any reservation for the cabin that we don't believe is in the best interest of our property.
- If rental party misrepresents number of guests, then renter will be assessed $100 per person over reservation number
- No smoking on property or surrounding areas, no fires, no swimming/wading or fishing in the creek.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Kenneth P LyonsAsk a question
About Kenneth P Lyons
Our family relocated back to Colorado in 2012 after a 15 year hiatus away from the state. Our goal from the outset in Colorado was to find a log cabin in the mountains for us and guests to share. We live in Golden and found this wonderful cabin location in Georgetown Colorado that shares our views of being outdoors, seeing the beautiful mountain settings and being around nature. Come share this experience with the Lyons Family.
Kenneth P Lyons purchased this Cabin in 2015
Why Kenneth P Lyons chose Silver Plume
Once you see the pictures and stay at the Rail Stop cabin you will understand our decision to buy here. Only 12 miles to 25 miles from 6 major Colorado ski areas (Loveland, Breckenridge, Winter Park, Keystone, Copper and Arapahoe Basin) and hiking, biking, railroad and mine tours, climbing, fishing, 4 wheeling etc just out the door it offers the Colorado outback getaway while being close to all the major attractions. The Rail Stop Cabin maintains the rustic cabin look and feel with all the amenities you expect at a vacation cabin.
What makes this Cabin unique
I'll try to list them, but there are many Mountain and Rushing water views and sound Privacy in the woods Close to all major ski areas Historic Georgetown Restaurants and Museums Easy commute from Denver and DIA Star Gazing at night from deck Wildlife viewing Train rides, viewing trains and mine tours