Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
double · Cot
Toilet · Bath with shower
Master bedroom en-suite
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
- Strictly no wet clothes from the pool or sun tan lotion on the sofas or bench seating in the lounge. Stains, marks etc will be charged to your deposit
- Arrivals between 9pm and 11pm will be chargeable (60 euros). No meet and greet service/key handover available after 11pm.
Hosted byAsk a question
We met at a publishing company in London and we were both looking for something beyond the frantic rat-race of life in the big smoke! And Vejer de la Frontera was (and still is) the perfect tonic. A world away from the madding crowds on the Costa del Sol, Vejer lies in the heart of beautiful Andalucia and just a few miles from some of the most idyllic, peaceful and unspoilt coastline in Europe.
purchased this House in 2001
Why chose Vejer de la Frontera
Like most people, we wanted the perfect property. Close enough to shops and bars to give us some sense of civilisation, but with enough character and charm to enable us to get stuck into the Spanish life. We looked at rural fincas and villas but kept coming back to the white-walled hilltop village of Vejer. Then we went to have a look at 55 Juan Relinque - and bought it! It had all the character you could ever want, most of it in dire need of restoration. So we donned our best DIY clothes and got stuck in and with more than a little help from a local builder, we transformed the property into what it is today.
What makes this House unique
We've seen and been into plenty of properties in Vejer and I still think that ours has some extra-special features. Of course we're biased, but the fact that all the rooms are on one level and covering more than 250sqm, means that you can have 8 or 10 people in the house and you never feel like you're on top of each other. Yet despite it's size, you can walk into town in a few minutes and indulge in some fine Spanish tapas!