Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - No small children on stairs alone.No small children on stairs alone.
Pets allowed - Report Pets, Unattended Pets must be crated.Report Pets, Unattended Pets must be crated.
No smoking - Outside Don't throw cigarette butts on the ground!Outside Don't throw cigarette butts on the ground!
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Pets must be reported at time of booking, Pets are not allowed on furniture & must be crated when unattended. No more than 2 pets, and no cats.
- Doors must be kept shut at all times. Cabin has a camera for security (looking at driveway and parking area)
- For 2 person rentals the downstairs bedroom and bath will be locked off.
Hosted by John DillowAsk a question
About John Dillow
My Wife and I have always enjoyed whitewater sports. We love the mountains and nature. Since we retired, we have started to explore the more relaxing things to do in the area. We love to ride our motorcycle on the many beautiful curvy roads, looking at waterfalls and the small communities that seem to stand still in time. We still love whitewater boating and mountain biking, so the Ocoee River and other rivers in the area are perfect for that.
John Dillow purchased this Cabin in 2007
Why John Dillow chose Ocoee
We bought this property over 30 years ago. We enjoyed camping on the 9 acres of wooded land. This was when we were young and making many trips to the area, to enjoy the whitewater of the Ocoee River. Many of nights were enjoyed with friends around the camp fire talking about the days adventures.
What makes this Cabin unique
This property has so much to offer. The seclusion of the 9 acres of woods, but yet so close to everything that you need. There are over 6 restaurants, a Grocery, Dollar General and Gas with in 2 mi. You also have over 6 Whitewater Outfitters within 2 mi.