Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Bunk bed (2)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Any house rule Caribe has for the resort is in force at my unit.
- No house parties are allowed. Eviction would be the result
- Only the individuals actually staying at the condo may use the amenities.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Hosted by John SparksAsk a question
About John Sparks
I am currently retired from Air Traffic Control and teaching aviation at a high school in Newnan Georgia. I am married to a wonderful woman, Victoria Sparks. I grew up in Mobile Alabama and my family vacationed in the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach area often. I always loved the beach, swimming, and fishing. My passions are golf, fishing, and flying. As I near retirement, I look forward to returning to my 'roots'. We plan to live at Caribe at least part time in the future.
John Sparks purchased this Apartment in 2007
Why John Sparks chose Orange Beach
Caribe is a five star resort with an on property restaurant with lots of amenities. You really never have to leave the property.
What makes this Apartment unique
The beach in Orange Beach is wonderful white sand. Orange Beach was originally a fishing village and the fishing is still some of the best in the world. Charters are available to catch almost anything you have in mind. History buffs will enjoy learning about the forts that protect Mobile Bay. The food is some of the best you will ever put in your mouth. The nightlife is varied and mostly a lot of fun. Have a great time.