Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome with approval of ownerPets are welcome with approval of owner
Max guests: 8 - Can be modified by approval of owner Mary 949 3105Can be modified by approval of owner Mary 949 3105
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- In regard to cancelation policy, special consideration is given on a case by case basis by contacting owner
- Please email or text the gate pass or list of names of guests an discripton of cars to owner by 7 days prior to arrival in order to notify the guards
- Check-in and check-out times can be adjusted by contacting the owner. Minimum night stay can be adjusted by contacting owner.
Hosted by mary winingsAsk a question
About mary winings
We have been married for 31 yrs. Have 3 grown kids and one granddaughter. we have owned the home for 27 years and were the first to build on the oceanfront..Even though we have seen many positive changes in the area, the old world mexican charm still exudes..
mary winings purchased this House in 1991
Why mary winings chose Playas de Rosarito
we allways wanted to have a home on the beach in southern calif, but the prices just allways seemed just out of reach. In late 80s/early 90s we had been comming down to the baja for vacation often. Our home in san clemente is 2 hrs north, so we decided to create our beach front dream home 45 minutes south of the border.
What makes this House unique
close to town for services but far enough away to have peace and serenity. One of the very few homes truly on the beach front, most of the oceanfront homes communities have a public walkway between the homes and the ocean..Our property has its own private steps from the grass to the beach, with a surf break right in front