Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No dirty dishes or garbage left in home at check-out.
- All lights and air conditioning left in the off position.
- No pets allowed and no smoking in the home or on the screened porch.
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Dorothy HautmanAsk a question
About Dorothy Hautman
My name is Dorothy Hautman and I am pictured here with my husband. I fell in love with the relaxed atmosphere and beautiful views this townhouse offers while visiting a friend. When he offered to sell me the place, I jumped at the chance. I've enjoyed making improvements, entertaining my golfer & ice fisher girlfriends, and deeply relaxing at this townhouse. I care for and clean my vacation home myself and take great pride in being able to share it with others. Look for Jim's award-winning artwork throughout the townhouse (and some of his Mother's too!)
Dorothy Hautman purchased this Townhouse in 2005
Why Dorothy Hautman chose
Part of my interest in this place is as an investment with its prime real estate location, but more importantly, I love the beautiful and wild lake.
What makes this Townhouse unique
This is a place that is easily accessible from the Twin Cities and provides instant relaxation upon arrival. There are so many amenities right out the door. For those who are looking for fun activities or those looking to read lakeside on the screened porch, this place can throw you into a relaxed and happy state.