Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Living room fold out couch.
double · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Well behaved, house trained dogs allowed. No cats.Well behaved, house trained dogs allowed. No cats.
No smoking - You can smoke on front porch, ashtrays provided. You can smoke on front porch, ashtrays provided.
Max guests: 8 - Additional cost for more than 6 guests.Additional cost for more than 6 guests.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- 1) Small/med dog allowed only if TOTALLY house trained, does not shed or chew furniture. 2) No cats. 3) No feminine products in toilets. (Septic)
- I will provide the goods for breakfast however you will have to make it or serve it yourselves. Coffee available at all times.
- The home is stocked with almost anything you would need. Use but if you finish something, please replace it or let me know it has been used up.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Hardy UnderhayAsk a question
About Hardy Underhay
I am originally from S. Africa and have lived in the States for almost 30 years. I back packed around the world for 6-7 years and can relate to staying in many different places with many different hosts. I enjoy motor cycle riding and around the Toccoa area, there is plenty of great rides waiting. I am easy going and enjoy life but I am no pushover and prefer people to be straight and honest.
Why Hardy Underhay chose Toccoa
Total privacy. No neighbors on either side, no neighbor behind 5 minutes from town, 2 minutes from a beautiful park, 4 minutes from spectacular Toccoa Falls, 30 minutes from Tallulah Gorge and hiking trails all around, 45 minutes from stunning Helen (German town) and 40 minutes in almost any direction and you are in the smokey mountains. Great riding for any motor cycle enthusiasts, hiking or biking.
- english, german, Dutch, Afrikaans