Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 14)
queen · Child bed
king (2) · queen · Bunk bed
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - There is an extra $50 payable for cleaningThere is an extra $50 payable for cleaning
No smoking - outside smoking area with gas heateroutside smoking area with gas heater
Max guests: 14
- Do not move furniture around especially the pool table, bond will he held if furniture has been moved, due to damage to floors and time for cleaning
- No more than 12 adults - we have two extra trundle beds for young children only - so can accomodate 12 adults and 2 small children = 14
- No more than 14 guests in total, we need advanced notification if 14 guests are coming as the two trundle beds will need to be prepared
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Rosemary MeadsAsk a question
About Rosemary Meads
I am an avid skier; I've been skiing since the 1980's and love the Victorian High Country. I am interested in outdoor activities such as bushwalking, photography and my family enjoys mountain biking and water skiing in the area too.
Rosemary Meads purchased this House in 2011
Why Rosemary Meads chose Sawmill Settlement
This property was architecturally designed and built by the owner in the early 1980's and is an iconic representation of Australian alpine architecture with soaring cedar ceilings, a family sized open fire, multiple living spaces and and established garden that is dog-friendly. Nestled amongst the gums, this property provides the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and allows you to immerse yourself in nature.
What makes this House unique
The lodge sleeps 12 people in normal beds and we offer two very comfortable fold out beds for young children. This house and yard are wonderful for families who want to bring their dogs.