About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 3
Toilet · Shower
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- No Schoolies groups or groups under the age of 23 years are permitted
- The primary renter is to provide a copy of their Drivers' Licence (Australian) or passport for our ID purposes after their booking is confirmed.
- Details about the key collection will be provided in Arrival Information sent a week prior to check in.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by nicole kendallAsk a question
About nicole kendall
Hello, I'm a mum of 3 teenage girls. L'Vista is our holiday home which we try to visit as often as possible. However with our daughters' many weekend sporting commitments we don't get there as much as we would like. So the house is available for guests to rent.
Why nicole kendall chose Lorne
We love Lorne and chose to purchase L'Vista back in 2014 because of its quiet location, size, views of both the ocean and forest and the modern, clean interiors. The added bonus was the proximity to the adjoining forest. We love going for the 5 minute walk to the ridge were we sit on our favourite log and watch the sunset over the Otways without a person or house in sight.
What makes this House unique
L'Vista provides a wonderful holiday house for a beach holiday during the summer months. Whilst the open fireplace ensures the house is a peaceful, cosy, retreat during winter. The house is large enough to comfortably accommodate a large family, a couple of smaller families or a group of friends. We often have extended families staying to celebrate a significant anniversary or birthday as there is plenty of room to spread out. We also have overseas visitors as the balcony and windows provide views over the surrounding forest with its kangaroos, echidnas and Australian birdlife.