About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Washer & Dryer
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
- Apartment to be left as it was found no damage and clean and tidy Extra cleaning above our standard clean will be charged per hour
- Children booked at own risk please check stairs are suitable
- Quiet time between 10pm and 7am
Hosted by Larissa & SharonAsk a question
About Larissa & Sharon
Thanks for looking at our property! I am Larissa owner manager for Short Rental Perth. I have been operating as a self-catered short term company since 2009. My team and I love hosting new guests and are always here should you need us but we give you space if you need that too.
Why Larissa & Sharon chose Fremantle
This apartment is a fabulous location just out of the heart of Fremantle but a five-minute walk to the hustle and bustle of it all. You won’t need a car with the train station just a 20 min walk away. Close to a well- stocked supermarket in wray ave, you can walk get your morning paper coffee and a little bit of Fremantle local charm. Just a few minutes walk to Fremantle this is the perfect property to base yourself when exploring Perth
What makes this Townhouse unique
This is a large apartment my guest fall in love with! Part of the Primaries complex with lovely touch of Fremantle History! History The Primaries WA was originally built for Wilcox Mofflin as a wool and hide store c1923-25. In 1983 as the Swan Wool Auctions the local wool brokers sold to Primaries of WA for $327,00 (Fremantle Gazette 5/10/1983). In 1989 the wool store and headquarters of Primaries WA