Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 7)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking indoors, but allowed outside. No smoking indoors, but allowed outside.
Max guests: 7
- Please check number of adults and children staying carefully before booking. We understand that plans change, let us know of any extra adults staying.
- Please ensure doors to bedrooms not booked are kept closed, and unused beds are not disturbed or bounced on. Extra blankets are in the wardrobes.
- Please do not move heavy dining table, or furniture as it will scratch the hardwood floors.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC – Global)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
Hosted by Christopher ToppAsk a question
About Christopher Topp
My partner and I are both avid travellers and have done a lot of globetrotting, always planning the next trip. We will try to make your experience at Forest's Edge Sanctuary as unique and amazing as possible. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make it better! Each time we return from a trip, we realise how lucky we are to live in this area, there is so much to offer.
Why Christopher Topp chose Healesville
Unique in location, charming and some people say it's got soul. Surround yourself in nature on the forest's edge by your glowing wood fire, maybe after a day wine-touring, or visiting local national parks or browsing the shops in eclectic Healesville. Top notch restaurants are also nearby.
What makes this House unique
Great for families, and large groups, including wedding groups. Spacious unique hideaway, only minutes from town, with cosy wood fire, beautiful gardens and lots of birdlife.