Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - A HUGE FIELD TO PLAY GAMES, WE HAVE SOME TO SHARE!A HUGE FIELD TO PLAY GAMES, WE HAVE SOME TO SHARE!
Pets allowed - Dogs considered. Oral flea and tick meds required.Dogs considered. Oral flea and tick meds required.
No events - CHECK WITH OWNERCHECK WITH OWNER
No smoking - NO SMOKING ON PROPERTYNO SMOKING ON PROPERTY
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- This rental is for people. PLEASE, NO DOGS ON FURNITURE! Dogs must be on flea/tick medication for at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- This is a lovely vacation spot surrounded on 3 sides by ocean. There is no lifeguard on duty, so SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- No subletting - if family or friend’s plan to visit , notify owner prior to their arrivel
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Patricia WellenbachAsk a question
About Patricia Wellenbach
I love the Maine coast. On a beautiful summer day, life just doesn't get any better.
Patricia Wellenbach purchased this Apartment in 1987
Why Patricia Wellenbach chose West Bath
This property is at the end of a 1/2 mile private road on a 52 acre peninsula. Unique setting in sanctuary-like environment, views of the ocean from every room - just 2 miles off the highway, organic gardens.
What makes this Apartment unique
Peaceful and quiet. Sensational bird and wildlife. If you are one of the lucky ones, you might even see a moose!! Relax and read a book. Kayak, swim, paddle board, fish, hike, sail, golf, beach comb, antique shop, outlet shop....all day long. Great location to use as a base for day trips.
- english, Swahili