Condo, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
David & Marilyn
About David & Marilyn
We have been local to the Naples area for 18 years, and love living in Southwest Florida. We wanted to find a place close to the beach, where we could go for a few days and reset our life. Bonita beach is a few steps away and not usually very crowded. Barefoot Beach is within walking distance and is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
David & Marilyn purchased this Studio in 2015
Why David & Marilyn chose Bonita Springs
We wanted to find a place that has a nice view of the Gulf of Mexico. We have a stupendous view from the living room and lanai, and the sunsets are amazing.
What makes this Studio unique
2 swimming pools, 10 tennis courts and a restaurant on site. Sunset is spectacular. WIFI in the unit. HD cable channels on the 42" TV. DVD Player in the unit, and Redbox locations are close.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - queen sized hide-a-bed.queen sized hide-a-bed.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
It is close to the water, excellent views, great people at this location, plenty of activities in this complex, close to some great restaurants, two in close walking distance. Most enjoyable of all is the great owners, they really care and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. They are good people.
Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated.
Great vacation and condo
We had a great two weeks at this condo. Everything was as described. The condo was well-equipped with anything you might need and all in good condition and clean.
We were especially pleased to enjoy beach chairs, towels, umbrella, coolers and a beach cart to transport everything. The condo complex is well-kept and convenient to restaurants, stores, nature, beach and heated pools. One thing of note, the room divider has been removed and a wall-mounted tv has been installed that swivels to living area or bedroom area. We found that to be very convenient. An ample closet was greatly appreciated for luggage storage along with laundry basket and plenty of hangers and extra pillows etc. The condo has a wonderful king size bed and small dressers on either side for storing your clothes. The view of the Gulf is breathtaking and the sunsets were amazing. Spanish Wells golf course is close as is Coconut Jack’s and Doc’s just across the street. We also enjoyed the screened lanai morning and evening and even ate several meals out there. We hope to return again sometime.
This condo is conveniently located across the street from the beach with a 5th floor view of the gulf. Beach chairs, towels and umbrella were available in the unit.
Clean unit with a large comfortable bed.
This was our 2nd stay at this property and it was as good, maybe even better, than our first stay.
Our vacation was terrific and the property was everything that the listing described, if not better!
July 8, 2019
All the reviews of this condo are completely accurate. It's clean, has everything you need from kitchen utensils to beach chairs. It's small but the space is utilized very well. Location is excellent and the area is very nice. The beach is nice and right across the street. The view from the balcony is lovely. The price charged was extremely reasonable-much less than a hotel room and so much nicer. You have soap/shampoo/conditioner/dish soap/laundry detergent provided which was a pleasant surprise (most rentals I've stayed at, you have to buy all this). You do come in to soft music playing. The towels smelled so good! My only suggestion is to give some check-out instructions. If there were some, I couldn't find them so we stripped the bed and put our linens/towels in the laundry basket. Thanks for sharing your condo!
Thank you for your comments. Now that I have retired from my day job, a welcome guide is the next thing on my To-do list, including any check out instructions.
We hope you had a good time on your vacation.
CONDOMINIUM RULES FOR OWNERS AND RENTERS
BEACH & TENNIS GOLDEN RULE
“IF YOU WOULDN’T DO IT IN YOUR HOME, DON’T DO IT IN OURS!”
This is a residential, condominium community.
Please be considerate of all resident’s rights – owners or renters.
1. NO PETS / NO BOATS / NO TRAILERS / NO MOTOR HOMES ALLOWED
Owner’s dogs prior to 1991 are grandfathered. If available, owners may rent boat and trailer space. Owners have one week per year to relocate motor homes. No covers allowed on vehicles.
2. Occupancy limit of unit is 6 people maximum per unit, three nights minimum stay.
3. No barbecue grills allowed on Unit balconies. (There are barbecue grills available next to the tennis courts, boat area and bocce area.)
4. There is a 10:00 P.M. “Loitering Curfew” for the Lobby and building Atriums.
5. No excessive noise from living Units, parking area or grounds. Report any disturbances immediately.
(Non-Emergency Phone # for Sheriff’s Dept: 477-1234)
6. Do not park in any areas that are cross-marked. (These areas are for trash pick-up or clearance only.) All resident’s vehicles (owners and renters) must have valid parking permits.
7. PLEASE HONOR “Disabled Only” parking areas.
8. All garbage must be placed in plastic bags and tied. Trash chutes are available on all floors (west side). Please recycle (paper, glass, aluminum, metal and plastic). NO PIZZA BOXES IN TRASH CHUTES. Use Recycle Totes at the rear of the property near Boat Parking, Tennis Courts and Bocce Courts.
9. Pools are heated and pool hours are DAWN to DUSK, per Florida Administrative Code 64E-0.008(8). PLEASE obey posted rules. No soap products or shampoo to be used in pools or shower area. No diapered children allowed in pools, children with "SWIM DIAPERS" are allowed.
10. Laundry room s are located on south side of Buildings #1, #3 & #5.
11. PLEASE return luggage carts to lower level when you are finished using them, so they will be available to others.
12. KEEP WALKWAYS CLEAR. Nothing but a doormat is allowed on walkways, then only in front of entrance door when occupied, per Bonita Springs Fire Department. ALL Egress (all entrances & exits) must not be obstructed. Violations may incur Penalties. Do not hang towels or other objects from railings. Do not hang towels or other objects from railings, No shoes, beach chairs, or beach equipment permitted on walkways.
13. NO rollerblading, roller-skating, skateboarding, bicycling, motorbikes or horseplay in the Lobby or interior Building walkways.
14. Rollerblading, roller skating, skateboarding, motor biking and bicycling are allowed in the parking lot. Please use empty areas of the parking lot.
15. TENNIS IS FREE TO OWNERS AND RENTERS. Owners and Renters must sign up with the Pro at the Tennis Courts. Do not attempt to play when the courts are wet!
16. Policy # 39: Main Water Valve in Units must be off when unit is unoccupied for more than 24 hours.
17. All Lanai Furniture must be removed from Lanai when unit is unoccupied.