**During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 night min in the off-season**
Tired of looking through tons of listings? Do you need a specific type of home or dates? We are a local family owned company, Exclusive Properties, located right here on Isle of Palms. We specialize in beautiful, luxury or budget friendly vacation rentals and can help you find the perfect home. We are familiar and live in the area and will make the process as easy as possible. Just email us through this site and one of our friendly vacation specialists will get back to you right away. If you call the 1-800 number at the top of this listing, you will not be talking to us, the managers of this home, but you will talk to the VRBO call center. To ask specific questions about this home, please hit "Ask Owner a Question" under the date box.
The Only Home In South Carolina to be on VRBO's top 11 homes in US and Mexico out of over 2 Million homes and part of our Luxury Collection, 'Port of Call' is an oceanfront mansion located on prestigious Isle of Palms, South Carolina. This expansive oceanfront home represents luxury living at its finest. Perfect for a large retreat or family reunion, this home welcomes up to 34 guests. (Per city ordinances, the home sleeps 28 not including children under the age of 2. 34 guests fit comfortably in beds.)
This 7,000 sq. ft. home not only comes with 11 beautifully furnished rooms, but includes an additional 1,500 sq. ft. of outdoor decks, perfect for taking in spectacular ocean views.
- 7,000 sq. ft.
- 11 bedrooms, 11.5 bathrooms
- Ocean front
- Elevator (please inquire if needed for accessibility)
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for cost)
- Fire pit
- Recently Renovated
- Private boardwalk and gazebo
- Outdoor putting green
- Media room
- Pet with prior approval and $282.50 pet fee PER pet. Limit to one dog or possibly two small under 25lbs. Ask for details
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Tub/Shower combo, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, Tub/Shower combo, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: (2) Single over Double bunk beds, en suite full bath – double sinks, Tub/Shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Single over Double bunk beds, en suite full bath – double sinks, Tub/Shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite bathroom – double sinks, Walk-in shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 6: King, en suite bathroom – double sinks, Walk-in shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 7: King bed, en suite bathroom – double sinks , Walk-in shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 8: King bed, en suite bathroom – double sinks , Walk-in shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 9: King bed, en suite full bath –double sinks, Walk-in shower, garden tub, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 10: King bed, en suite bathroom –double sinks, Walk-in shower and TV
- Bedroom 11: (2) Single over Double bunk beds, en suite full bathroom- double sinks, Tub/shower combo TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a fully staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Our homes come with a check out clean and linens for each bedroom. The kitchens are equipped with all of your cooking essentials. You just need to bring the food. We can also arrange to have the kitchen stocked with food before you arrive. Just ask us for details after you book.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is about 6.95% of your rental cost. Please email for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 refundable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be fully refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30 days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on VRBO/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.