- english, german, spanish, italian, hungarian
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
One time pet fee of $100
pets must be in crate when left unattended.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Quiet hours after 10pm
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Great place to stay
A few blocks from beach. Quiet neighborhood. Friendly owners. Place had everything we could want. Lots of kitchen items. New furniture and decor. Kids and pups felt right at home. Would stay here again definitely.
Good place to stay
Good location and nice layout of property. Out side and yard need some tic. Hard to get in touch with owners thru texting. Email only. I would recommend this though.
reached through the phone, we are a military family and we were sent overseas last minute. Thanks again!
Unfortunately my experience did not match the previous guests (based on reviews). There were several areas of frustration:
1. All communication attempts prior to check in where never answered.
2. Check in instructions stated to text for key code. I sent text messages to and called both numbers multiple times. My family and I stood outside the unit for 30+ minutes before someone answered my call. Whoever I spoke with did not seem to be one of the owners.
3. Once inside, everything appeared to be just as advertised until it was time for bed. The first night we noticed small bugs in the queen bed but thought it was a random occurrence. We saw more throughout the next day and night. My husband started looking to see where they were coming from while I googled what kind of bug they were. Ultimately we determined they were BED BUGs!! My husband found multiple concentrations within the curtains and on the bed frame. (PS...they do bite and we itched for weeks)
4. I notified the owners immediately through email, text and VRBO messenger. I included multiple pictures and a video. Elee responded within 5 minutes via text and requested we throw the curtains away. She apologized multiple times and confirmed she would reimburse us for our last night's stay plus the deposit.
My stay was during the week of July 4, 2019 and as of today (8/1/19), I have not received my refund for the last night's stay. I have reached out to the owners multiple times (email, text and VRBO messenger) with no response. During the only conversation I had with the owners, Elee told me they where scheduling a pest service and replacing the bed. She has not held up to her word with regards to my refund; therefore, I do not trust this property to be properly maintained or the owners to stand behind their promises/statements.
I do not recommend this location to anyone!!
Renters be warned!!
Apologies, Ashley, we wereon vacation in Indonesia during your stay and only had internet connection at night in our Hotel. We did contact Pest management and the issue was remedied $2,000 later, so sorry !
An amazing location with the perfect space.
Our stay was relaxing, and the home was comfy and cozy. It has easy access walking distance to the beach. The property was located away from the hustle and bustle, but only a few minutes away from all the fun attractions. The owners were great. We will be staying there again!
The place is amazing
The hosts are wonderful people. They made us feel right at home. The rental is great. The rooms are very spacious. The second floor porch is a nice place to relax.
If we come back to PCB, this will be our first call.
PS: We love the oh so fresh eggs - thanks Gretel, Cutie, Sofia, and the rest of the social kluckers.
Our stay was great and the place was clean. We met the owners and they were helpful and friendly.