Experience unparalleled grandeur in Park City, Utah at our newly renovated, 2-story luxury condo. Nestled in the heart of Park City, we offer an opulent haven, ideal for families and groups. Revel in the convenience of ski-in/out access, unwind in your private hot tub, and enjoy modern luxuries at your fingertips. You're just steps from Main Street's great dining, shops, galleries, and bars. We've merged environmental sustainability with unrivaled comfort - your sophisticated retreat awaits.
* BRAND NEW. Total top-to-bottom top-end renovation January 2023.
* SKI-IN/SKI-OUT for Park City Mountain Resort (50 FEET to the lift)
* Private 7 person HOT TUB on the private lower BALCONY
* POOL TABLE in living room
* Amazon Echo Shows in each bedroom
* High speed WIFI
* OLED UHD Smart TV's with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu Live TV access in all bedrooms and living room. Living room has a 75" TV and upstairs bedroom suites have 65" TV's.
* Sonos surround sound system in the living room (Sonos Arc + Gen 3 sub)
* In the HEART of Park City on MAIN STREET. Ski-in/ski-out but right in town in WALKING DISTANCE to all of the best restaurants, coffee shops, galleries, etc.
* Free PARK CITY BUS stops right at the building.
* Gas FIREPLACE in living room.
* STEAM SHOWER in first floor bedroom suite
* GOURMET KITCHEN w/ 5 burner gas stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer with filtered water, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker, Nespresso machine, and much more
* Upper and lower private BALCONIES
* Secure, reserved, free UNDERGROUND PARKING
* Full size front loading HE WASHER & DRYER
* Drybar Buttercup professional ionic blow dryers in all bathrooms
* 2 FLOORS with nearly 2,200 square feet of luxury
This BRAND NEW (2023 ski season) luxury condominium offers SKI-IN/SKI-OUT access (via the 'Town Lift') to the world-renowned Park City Mountain Resort.
The Caledonian is considered the most luxurious of the downtown ski-in/out Park City condos. While in the heart of Park City, right on Main Street, we are ski-in/ski-out (50 FEET to the lift!) for Park City Mountain Resort. Butchers Chophouse & Bar, located on the ground floor of The Caledonian, is a great restaurant open for lunch and dinner that serves wonderful steaks, chops, poultry, seafood and vegetarian dishes along with an extensive wine selection. We are a 10 minute walk from over 50 restaurants & bars and great shopping and have secure underground parking. The location is ideal for the Sundance Film Festival as well as Park City summer activities including golf, hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, horseback riding, sailing, boating, windsurfing and water skiing -- all within 15 minutes. You are also right on the free Park City bus line which stops right at The Caledonian.
Our condo is considered the most nicely appointed in the building. We did a total renovation for 2023 ski season. It is an oversized 2 floor (nearly 2,200 square feet) luxury condo that has 3 bedroom suites.
The appointments in the bedroom suites:
Master on 2nd floor -- King size bed with pillow-top mattress. Ensuite full bathroom with oversized glass-enclosed shower, soaking tub, and Drybar Buttercup professional blow dryer. 55 inch flat screen smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu live TV access. Alexa Amazon Show in bedroom.
Second suite on 2nd floor -- two queen size beds with pillow-top mattresses. Ensuite full bathroom with oversized glass enclosed shower with dual shower heads and Drybar Buttercup professional ionic blow dryer. 55 inch flat screen smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu live TV access. Amazon Alexa Show in bedroom.
First floor suite -- queen size bed with pillow-top mattress. Attached bathroom with glass-enclosed shower with steam unit and Drybar Buttercup professional ionic blow dryer. 45 inch flat screen smart TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu live TV access. Amazon Alexa Show in bedroom.
Also, there is a pull out sofa (queen size with dense memory-foam Tempur-Pedic mattress) in the living room that sleeps 2.
The condo has a private 7 person hot tub on the lower balcony, steam shower on the first floor, gourmet kitchen and fireplace.
We care deeply about the environment. We want to do our part to lessen our environmental impact and make it easy for our guests to do so as well. Our current Sustainability Initiatives include:
Electricity from renewable sources
* Our electric power is from wind and solar through the Rocky Mountain Power Blue Sky energy program.
Reduced plastic usage
* All shampoo, conditioner, etc. is great luxury product dispensed from larger, refillable bottles. No more tiny plastic amenity bottles.
* To decrease plastic water bottle waste, cold filtered water is built into all refrigerators or a filtered water pitcher is provided.
* All locations have easy and close access to the free Park City bus.
Trash & Recycling
* All trash and recycling containers in the kitchen are clearly labeled with what can be recycled.
* Our parking space includes direct access to a Level II charger. J1772.
There is a Ring video doorbell by the front entrance door.