2/2 condo steps to the beach
- english, Speaks Croatian and almost any language by email
About Ana Waleri
Ana and her family have lived in and loved Naples since moving here 13 years ago. Originally from NJ, but grew up here in SW Florida enjoying the sun and fun since the age of 10. She and her husband Chris are Realtors with the well-respected firm of John R Wood in the historic district of downtown Naples.
Ana Waleri purchased this Condo in 2018
Why Ana Waleri chose Old Naples
We fell in love with The Fifth Avenue Beach Club because it encompasses exactly what visitors come to Naples for...for the gorgeous restaurants, boutiques and events on 5th Avenue AND our stunning beaches. A perfect little enclave of only 14 sought-after condos get to call this enviable location theirs.
What makes this Condo unique
This unique location makes the need for a car optional. You can walk to many restaurants, Starbucks, banks and most importantly, the beach!
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
Minimum age of primary renter:24
Max guests:6 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Escaping Chicago weather.
1 block to town and beach. We walked the beach in the morning to Naples pier. We really enjoyed that.
Great little place close to everything!!
We had a wonderful time our first time to Naples. Everything we needed was provided for us. The place was clean and neat. We would love to come back and do it all over again. My wife and little one really enjoyed our time together and it was so nice just to get away from the real world for a little while. Thank you Ana for sharing your place with us.
Perfect Naples Location!
Ana's condo is the perfect home away from home. The location cannot be beat. We were super comfortable and really enjoyed our stay. The apartment is so well-stocked. We had everything we needed including towels, beach towels, beach chairs, umbrellas, soap... just awesome. Having the washer and dryer was a huge help and the kitchen supplies were great. I would definitely stay at Ana's place again. She is very attentive and responsive. Do not doubt staying at the Blue Cabana!
Really great location and all the necessities to settle 8n
Property was comfortable and clean
Location so perfect you won't even need a car!
We've been coming down to Naples for the past 8 years and this is the first time we've stayed down by the beach. We rented a car, as we always have, and soon realized that we could have gotten away without one and Ubered everywhere! Less than 2 blocks from the beach, two blocks from town with dozens of restaurants and shops - it's really the perfect location. We brought our children and although the pool was small (and they had to be quiet due to the older crowd staying there), it was fine for a week's stay. The condo had everything we needed (except a wine opener which Ana was so kind as to drop off early in our stay) and the beds were extremely comfortable. The couch was huge and comfy too. Living space is very small, but we were out and about most of the time so it was fine for our needs. Ana was easy to connect with and answered all of our questions quickly.
Will definitely come again!
Well appointed and comfortable. Location can't be beat.
We stayed one week (Spring Break in March). 2 adults and 2 kids.
1. Location is amazing, 2 short block to beach and 1 block to restaurants on 5th Ave.
2. Parking was convenient and easy to access.
3. Pool was good for a quick dip and enjoyed by kids.
4. Excellent quality beach chairs, umbrella, cooler and sand toys provided for the beach.
5. Compact but functional kitchen. You couldn't cook a turkey dinner, but breakfasts and lunches are easy.
6. Fans in bedrooms and living room. Needed because windows on courtyard don't open so you can't get a cross-breeze.
7. Super comfy big couch in living room.
8. Great value for Naples.
1. Check in was a hassle. We weren't provided with the unit number, and received the wrong door code. Owner responded promptly by text to rectify.
2. Condo was somewhat cluttered with decor. A cute look but it did make it difficult to find a place for everything. For example, no room for shoes by door and not enough hooks for wet towels or jackets. Kitchen would be more functional with less stuff (i.e. pare down to the necessities).
3. No tissues or extra toilet paper paper provided. I totally understand that it is necessary to purchase items for a short term rental, but it's nice to have enough for the first two days until you get settled. I think the little details make a big difference.
4. No wine opener, but borrowed one from a friendly neighbor.
Overall, very happy with our stay and would recommend.