- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Please do not put cutting knives in the dishwasherPlease do not put cutting knives in the dishwasher
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
- No wet wipes in the toilets. Please use reusable shopping bags provided for groceries. Please recycle accordingly in provided baskets/buckets.
- Place garbage in the bins located in the front of the house (blue for recycle,black for garbage); place the Green bin waste bag together with recycle.
- Please be mindful with water usage, as the well may run empty, if being overused by large number of people for a longer period, especially w/o rain.
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
For snowboarding lovers - entrance to trails are located on the street.
For fishing lovers - there are plenty of lakes (plus river) to choose from with marinas nearby.
Plenty of space to park on the driveway, you can bring your own boat, skidoo or seadoo.
Hosted by Dorothy RogowskiAsk a question
Why Dorothy Rogowski chose Havelock
As dogs (and cats as well as all the other animals) lovers', we think that this cottage is most suitable for families wit pets that are not always allowed on cottages. Our dog, Diesel loves the place and he never wants to go back home to the city. Dogs can frolic around even without a leash, if well behaved and there's no risk of running away. There are no fences, but the property is privately secured by large trees from all sides (except for the entrance).
What makes this house unique
We provide all vegan and cruelty-free soaps, shampoos, conditioners, pillows etc. You can watch various animals showing at times on the property, such as wild turkeys, deer, rabbits, chipmunks as well as birds setting nests on the trees. Bring your own snowmobile in the winter and atv in the summer and enjoy the rides close to home, as the entrances to the trails are meters away or you can toboggan on the property (great for kids). Every August the town of Havelock is a host for a Country Jamboree with thousands of people coming from all over the country. There's also a Farmer's Market every Friday and Saturday, usually starting at the end of June till Thanksgiving, offering local produce, artisan breads, maple syrup and various crafts. You can visit Marmora Mine (15 minutes drive) or Lang Pioneer Village Museum (30 minutes drive, open from Victoria Day to Labour Day). You can spend summer days enjoying the beautiful outdoors, tanning, playing summer games, such as volleyball, soccer, badminton and even golf on the property, bike the neighborhood or hike in the forest. We have lots of wood available for campfires in the evenings as well.
- english, polish