Bach, Cottage or Holiday home, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 5)
Pleasant redecorated private main queen bedroom
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No loud noise outside after 10 pm pleadeNo loud noise outside after 10 pm pleade
No smoking - Fire risk is very high in the area in summer Fire risk is very high in the area in summer
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
- Please leave shoes at the door- Use outdoor shower for kids on return from beach as it is on the bore water. Inside shower is on limited tank water
- No fireworks or smoking on the entire property. Fire risk in summer is substantial from these sources
- Please put deck umbrellas down in wind and rain, at night and when you are away for the day
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by John McCafferyAsk a question
About John McCaffery
We are an historically local family with links in the areas for over 80 years This is a modern family property which we let out and MAC our father /Grandfather the Legendary Old Man of the Sea, diver with Lew Ritchie Kelly Tarlton, Wade Doak and team who opened up the Poor Knights area for diving and conservation use in the late 1960s. A historic famous Divers hide-out.
John McCaffery purchased this Cottage in 1990
Why John McCaffery chose Matapouri
This property offers a genuine NZ Kiwi Bach experience in a modern warm comfortable recreated style. Outdoor living at the beach in Aotearoa NZ as it should be . Also great romantic hideaway for couples.
What makes this Cottage unique
Decks, BBQ/ Grill, outdoor shower, outdoor teak furniture, loungers, quiet shady in summer, Uniqiue Kiwi bach esperiemce with most of the comforts of home- tennis rackets, hammock, basketball set, surfboards....