About this rental
2BR/1BA Oceanfront Cottage
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
double · twin/ single
Toilet · shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs to the beach have a gate & fence.Stairs to the beach have a gate & fence.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Linens are NOT included unless prior arrangements are made with owners.
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage in clean and tidy condition. Cleaning service can be arranged at additional cost if requested in advance.
- Completion of a short-term lease is required to complete the reservation process.
Hosted by Robert and Patricia BanachAsk a question
About Robert and Patricia Banach
Bob and Pat are recently retired. We enjoy sharing our special place in Maine with guests.
Robert and Patricia Banach purchased this Cottage in 1987
Why Robert and Patricia Banach chose Trenton
We love the peace and quiet on our 200 feet of private beach. We love the view across the bay to the mountains of Acadia National Park. We love watching the sunrise from the sun porch and the moon on the water at night. And we love watching to see a glimpse of seals in the bay.
What makes this Cottage unique
Close to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor but away from the crowds in a quiet peaceful spot. Also convenient to Ellsworth for grocery shopping and supplies.
- english, reading knowledge of French