Apartment, studio+ Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
- english, french, spanish, portuguese, italian
Hablo espanol, Je parle francais, parlo italiano, fallo portuguese
TJ purchased this Apartment in 2011
Why TJ chose Manhattan
Great location near the best of what NY has to offer - within walking distance of Times Square, Central Park, Theater District and great restaurants. Owner offers money making saving coupons.
What makes this Apartment unique
Terrific location, near great food, theatre, vibrant happening area, quiet and private home! Owner offers money making saving coupons.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Max guests:5 (sleeps up to 5 adults)
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Best bang for your buck.
For our first time in NYC it was amazing location wise it was perfect only complaint and dislike was flat looking nothing like pictures very outdated photos aside from that we would definitely invest in this flat for future trips to NYC.
Love the location and was everything they advertised. TJ was awesome host. Stay there again definitely.
Great location, furniture could use an update , water pressure is quite low
I brought my own kitchen towels, and sheets for the twin bed. Thanks to other reviews I was alerted to this. Since I was traveling with a friend, and not my husband we needed 2 separate beds. The queen bed was very comfortable. The place was great. Almost perfect for us. It was quiet, too. I appreciated the coffee maker!!
Very good location. Subway a few blocks away. I did not appreciate the nearby bars, though. We walked by quickly.
Great trip. I felt safe there.
Outdated and "tired" place, location is the only "good"
We travel frequently and usually don't find anything wrong with vacation properties, however this one was disappointing...
1. Front wooden door that require code to get in the building is not really secure, and could actually be open with slight force
2. The key was left in the lock of the apartment so other occupants in the building could see it
3. Furniture is so outdated, table and chairs are wobbly
4. Toilet seat was left by the cleaners on the wall ledge above the toilet. It had no screws that could secure it on the toilet. We informed manager and she was surprised and wanted to send somebody the next day. She should be informed by cleaners and not us or maybe she should inspect her property once in a while
5. The bathroom wall is moldy
6. Balcony was filthy and disgusting, with dead pigeon and bird poop all over. Was not clean for who knows how long
7. Towels and sheets should be upgraded as well, also should provide at least one tea towel in the kitchen - we had none
8. All light fixtures were without any globes or any covering just plain unprotected bulbs
Overall - very disappointing
We had a great stay! The place was the perfect size for us 4. Clean and in a great neighborhood.
The owner was great with communication and would 10/10 recommend!
Walking distance of Central Park, Broadway, Times Square, Restaurants, AOL Time Warner Building. In the center of it all! Owner provides coupons to save money during your trip -- please ask!