This OFF-THE-GRID eco-sustainable rental is your ultimate Algonquin getaway!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Yurt/Cabin guest(s) agrees to leave the property in the same general clean and undamaged condition it was when you arrived.
- The yurt/cabin is equipped with wood burning stoves & propane BBQ. Firewood and propane are provided. No liquid accelerant is allowed for your safety
- Cabin, cottage and yurt are designated as a No Smoking Areas Anyone using watercraft MUST bring their own lifejackets
Enhanced cleaning practices
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Relaxing anniversary getaway
Huge private property, adorable yurt, excellent hosts, and a great option for couples with dogs, which can be hard to come by.
February 14-16, 2020.
We had a fantastic experience at the Yurt. Doug and Orla were amazing hosts and we look forward to hopefully coming back in the summer.
Amazing in every way!!
Beautiful Winter Getaway - Couples first retreat
Doug and Orlas yurt getaway was everything we wanted and more. This was our first getaway as a couple and it was wonderful. The ambience was dreamy and romantic. We couldn’t have asked for better weather in late November (sunny days and clear nights!) the yurt has a sky light which is really cool to stargaze through but we also laid in the snow! The sound of the waterfall in the background helped us have the most peaceful sleep! Doug and Orla were very gracious and welcoming. They gave a really good orientation. The only thing that makes this place not 100/100 was not being able to drive down to the yurt without snow tires so make sure you have them when booking for winter!!
Otherwise, our experience was fantastic and we definitely want to come back for a time in the summer.
My wife and I spent a week at the end of October. There's little to say other than it was one of the most rejuvenating weeks we've ever had. Thanks for the opportunity.
Susan c/o Doug and Orla