Come and enjoy our back-to-nature cabin on the majestic Magnetawan river!!
There is also a sofa with a futon in the living room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Not suitable for toddlersNot suitable for toddlers
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- No party or excessive noise on the property No cats please Access to the cabin and the trail nearby. Going anywhere else is at your own risk.
- There is a 20$ fee for a dog. Small and medium size only (up to 55lbs). No more than 2 small dogs or 1 medium size dog. Dogs need to be on a leash.
- No garbage Leave the cabin as you found it. Dishes done, floor swept No recreational drugs Limited parking. Not accessible to motor boat/trailer
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, french
We did buy the property in 2005 with just the cabin (built in 1973) at that time. We lived in the cabin almost the way it is right now for several months partly during winter time while we were building the house nearby. We did enjoy a lot living in the cabin so we did decide to keep it and let people enjoy it as well!!
Carine purchased this Cabin in 2005
Why Carine chose Emsdale
The property is a wonderful getaway from the city! A simple and clean cabin right on the river to feel refreshed and to evade every day life!
What makes this Cabin unique
Sleeping with the river sounds is one of the most relaxing things you can benefit from the place!