One bedroom with twin beds - upstairs with own sitting room and ceiling fans Master bedroom with en suite - Jacuzzi - Queen - Ceiling Fans- heated floors Bathroom downstairs: has walk in shower, toilet, sink heated floors. Downstairs guest room - Queen - ceiling fan WIFI
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - Please confirm with property owner.Please confirm with property owner.
- Fire Pit - please check to see there is a no burn rule see house instructions. Please no children on dock or wharf without supervision. Deep water.
- smoking outside only - cigarette butts must be put in can and put in garbage. Do not leave outside as birds will pick them up and is harmful.
This home is on Deep Cove, a deep cove used by many sailors to bring their boats in from the open ocean. As the cove has a deep entrance you can sit and watch all day boats of all sizes coming into your front room, as this house is directly across from the wharf, with fantastic views.
Deep Cove is ideal for kayaking, and they can be rented locally. If you enjoy hiking some of the best hiking trails are just minutes away. Biking is a very popular sport in this area with many bike paths, and local races. Bikes and kayaks can be rented and delivered to your door.
Chester- picturesque seaside village of Chester overlooks Mahone Bay and has two natural harbours; Front Harbour on the East and Back Harbour on the West. The waters of Mahone Bay, with its numerous islands, are well known for yachting. A ferry connects the village to two islands nearby - Big Tancook Island and Little Tancook Island. known for it's village, sailing, and yearly yacht races in August. Enjoy the village shops, and the many places to enjoy dinner, breakfast, and great sea food dishes.
30 minute drive will find you in the UNESCO town of Lunenburg - home of our famous "Blue Nose".
Take the Ferry over to Tancook Island for the day from Chester.
45 minute drive to Halifax - and 45 minutes to the Famous Peggy's Cove.