The main bedroom has a double size bed and the second bedroom has a single size bed. The capacity is therefore 3 persons. All linens are provided, as well as bathroom towels and kitchen linens. The washer and dryer are located in the big closet of the second bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3 (sleeps up to 3 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - Please confirm with property owner.Please confirm with property owner.
The area is mostly residential, offering calm and rest while being nearby many services and downtown Montreal which is 15-20 minutes by subway!!
WITHIN 5 MINUTES WALK:
- Monk subway,
- Many stores on the Monk Boulevard (grocery stores, banks, pharmacies, liquor store, several restaurants, bars, etc ...)
- Tennis (registration required)
- Bixi (bike) station at the corner of Jolicoeur Street and Hamilton street or at the Jolicoeur subway (cost involved).
WITHIN 10 MINUTES:
- Angrignon Park where it is pleasant to take a walk (less than 10 minutes walking distance)
- Angrignon shopping center on Boulevard Newman where you will find many shops both in the mall and nearby (about 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by subway or bus, 20 minute walk)
- Lachine Canal where you will find a bike path and where it is pleasant walking, cycling or skating (less than 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike or 20 minutes walk)
- Atwater Market where you can shop, have a coffee with a pastry, or just to relax on the lawn, rent bikes and kayaks (about 10 minutes by subway, about 45 minutes walking distance along the Lachine Canal) ,
- Free outdoor pool during the summer at Ignace Bourget park (about 5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bike, 20 minutes walk),
- the new McGill University Health Centre (about 5 minutes by car),
- Champlain and Victoria bridges and easy access to highways 10, 15 and 720 to the downtown, the airport and the South Shore (about 10 minutes by car).
ACCESS TO THE HEART OF MONTREAL: In addition to the subway, you can take the bus to the Montreal center, Griffintown, the Old Port and Old Montreal, the Mount, the Latin Quarter or Le Plateau and enjoy festivals and activities, shopping, restaurants, etc ... (about 15-20 minutes by subway).