House in Surabaya, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- english, arabic, indonesian
About Fadi Amiri
I am an expatriate with Indonesian wife and 2 lovely daughters. We moved from Dubai few years ago. Now in Indonesia, we would like to add new palls and develop some business opportunities.
Fadi Amiri purchased this House in 2010
What makes this House unique
- Generous rate compare to another property in the same location. - Well - equipped. - Spacious. - Centralized location.
Check-in: 2:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
Ground floor hall is rented for Rp 75,000/hr. RSVP
Do not litter cigar butts and ashes.
Pets allow only if you rent the entire house.
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- No prostitution, liquor, drunk, drug, gambling and any other illegal conduct. - Please turn off AC and other electrical connection while not in use.
- Keep clean & neat, specially in the shared area such as kitchen and bathroom. Immediately wash, dry & return the dishes after use to its place.
- For Indonesian or mix couples (Foreigner and Indonesian), please submit your marriage certificate as requested by local government office.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.